How can I get emergencies support?

I’ve been with Apex for more than 6 months and still get lost when I need emergencies support, for example my website is not loading now… WHAT DO I DO?

Any help?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Every support tickets posted are deemed emergency. Which is why we always try our best to respond each ticket as soon as possible. By the way, if your site is not loading, the very first thing to do is to check with the hosting provider to determine if the server is up or down. They should be able to give you a hint on what is going on to your site. If you are experiencing a white blank screen, there must be a fatal error in your site.

I’ve taken initial investigation to all your sites connected to your license. I checked them all and they all load find. Unless you are referring to another site url. Would you please provide the url of the site in question?

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.