How can I disable the menu for one specific page only?

Hi,

I am building a new page for a separate project here:

I would like to remove the menu at the top if possible as not to confuse
customers with my personal training business.

Also, is it possible to link the ‘book a class’ button to the calendar further down the same page?

Regards

James

Hi there,

Go to the page in question using the WordPress Dashboard and at the top right section of the page, you will see a set of options called Page Attributes. There is an option called Page Template, use that and set it to be one of the No Header modes, that will strip out the top menu for you:

To link the button mentioned above you need to add #x-section-7 for the HREF option of the Button Element:

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

Thanks so much! really useful.

I did notice that it removed my logo at the top so I just added in another section and image, is that the best way to do it?

Regards

James

Because the default logo is in the header so it should be the best way.

Regards!

Thank you!

No worries :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.