How can I create a New Page and have it in the style of the Demo Site?

Hello,

I have applied / setup the demo content on my site, which is wonderful. How can I create a New Page and have it in the style of the Demo Site?

For example, I installed the Agency demo site. When I create a New Page in Wordpress admin Pages, it applies the Integrity Style, but it does not match the Agency look. Is there a way to create new pages with an “Agency” template?

See my test site here: http://jamilowery.com/adaptivetaichi/

Take a look at Home, About, and Contact Us - For all of these, I took the Agency demo content created pages and edited them.

Now look at Products - I created a New Page in Wordpress admin Pages. You can see the obvious difference.

Thanks!
Jami

Hi @adaptivetaichi,

Thanks for writing in.

To use the style used in demo, using cornerstone, you could save the page template then upload it again in your new page.

Saving the template of a cornerstone made page,

Step 1: http://screencast.com/t/f2jDjG5ArpFo
Step 2: http://screencast.com/t/sdbt66CLu

Then if you want to replicate that template in other page,

You can also use this plugin below to duplicate pages then start editing from their.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thank you for the quick response. I found the second option (Duplicate Post plugin) to work better for me. When using the first option, I still have the automatically-generated-by-wordpress page heading, which I do not want.

If you would like to see it, go to my test site and take a look at the Classes page.

http://jamilowery.com/adaptivetaichi/

Thanks again!
Jami

Hi There,

First of all, please try to edit your page with Cornerstone to make sure this plugin conserves cornerstone serialized data.

If you are not able to edit, please follow the recommended steps using Cornerstone template functions.

Upon checking your page, it is not very clear what is the issue you are facing. Please clarify.

Thank you