How can I change the text in the featured image of the portfolio overview page

Hi there,

I created an overview of books made with the portfolio functionality. When you hover an image the following text appears: Image [title] date. I would like to remove the word Imagee and the date. Is that possible?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards, Marjolijn

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Add the following CSS rules into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.

.x-portfolio .entry-cover-content span:nth-child(1) {
    display: none;
}
.x-portfolio .entry-cover-content span:nth-child(3) {
    display: none;
}

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Thanks, this works. One question left:

there is Theme Options/Global CSS area and Customizer/Extra CSS

What is the difference?

Regards Marjolijn

Hey Marjolijn,

The Theme Option’s CSS is connected to X / Pro while the other one is WordPress’ default custom CSS.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.