Good day,
How can I change the hover color in my sidebar. Basically I have the link color in the Customizer set to red, but would like in the table of contents in gray and only the hover color should be red.
See:
Many Thanks !!!
Ralf
Good day,
How can I change the hover color in my sidebar. Basically I have the link color in the Customizer set to red, but would like in the table of contents in gray and only the hover color should be red.
See:
Many Thanks !!!
Ralf
Hi Ralf,
For certain style adjustment that is not available on Theme Options/ Customizer, we can use chrome developer to inspect the element and get the correct selector. We will then use custom CSS to achieve it. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbju6vlWfl
.x-sidebar .widget a:hover {
color: rgb(204,25,49);
}
.x-sidebar .widget a {
color: gray;
}
Hello Lely,
Thanks for the quick and very professional response. I am impressed !!!
Really great:
Many Thanks !
Ralf
On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers!