Hey,
This might be out of scope but I am having issues in adjusting the font size in the E&P Form Builder.
At the moment the text is very small and I am not sure how to increase it.
Thank you
Hey,
This might be out of scope but I am having issues in adjusting the font size in the E&P Form Builder.
At the moment the text is very small and I am not sure how to increase it.
Thank you
Hi,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.