How can I change the Color of ICON menu highlight

Hi :slight_smile:

How can I change the color of the highlight from a menu item in ICON stack? I can´t find it anywhere in theme options. I want to change the red color to something else.

Menu item

Also, when using the content template “Team of Two”, I can´t find where to change the settings of the Line. I want to change the starting red color to something else. This is an element from design cloud.

Thanks.

Hello @Truancho,

Thanks for writing in!

I have inspected your issue and it seems that this custom CSS code was added somewere:

.x-navbar-fixed-right .desktop .x-nav>li>a:focus, .x-navbar-fixed-right .desktop .x-nav>li>a:hover {
    box-shadow: inset -8px 0 #ff2a13;
}

Please try to go to Cornerstone > Theme Options > CSS and find the CSS block. Feel free to change the HEX color code. Or perhaps you may have added it in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS. If the above suggestion does not help, we would love to check your site settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks for your response Ruenel! I checked both places and couldn´t find the code. However, I used this code you provided to add it in CSS and change the color for the one I wanted.

I was wondering if there was a native way to do this though.

As for the line mentioned in the second part of my question, for the content template “team of two” which is provided in design cloud, do you know how can I change the gradient line in the bottom from red to a different color?

Thanks!

Hello @Truancho,

If you are using a header template, it could be that the code is added in the Cornerstone > Header Builder > {your custom header} > CSS.

As for the “Team of Two” template, it was added in the Section element’s Inline CSS.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.