Hello,
How do I edit the page title that is displaced in a browser tab?
Thanks in advance,
Louis
Hello,
How do I edit the page title that is displaced in a browser tab?
Thanks in advance,
Louis
Hey Louis,
Your home page will get its title from Settings > General > Site Title and Tagline. Your individual pages and posts will get the title from the Page Title.

If you want to change the title outside of those settings, you will need a plugin like Yoast SEO.
Thanks.
Thanks Christian! I did notice the Site Title option, but the title also appears in my Header. How do I keep the title from appearing in the Header? Do I need Yoast for this?
Thanks again!
Louis
Hey Louis,
Yes, you will need a plugin like Yoast for that.
Thanks.
Thank you!
You’re welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.