How can I change a Posts Entry-Header Meta info?

Hi, I am using the “icon” stack, but would like to change a few minor things on Posts.

Here is an example of a post: ( http://izaguir.re/how-to-replace-x-theme-index-pages-using-the-grid-plugin/ )

As you can see from my Post link example, I am using the Superfly menu. But this menu overlaps the default circular comment counter the icon stack displays on the top right of a post.

  1. How can I remove this circular comment block… where in the code can I remove the line that calls it? I don’t want to remove it using CSS I want to remove it from the post template.

  2. Since I am removing the default circular comment counter , how can I add the normal comment counter so it can say the number of comments and link to them in a Post below the Entry-Header where the meta info of the post goes… something like:
    “POST TITLE”
    " JANUARY 10, 2017 | 14 comments "

Hey @ianizaguirre,

To remove the circle, please add this CSS

.meta-comments {
	display: none;
}

Icon’s meta comments comments code along with the post meta could be found in wp-content\themes\x\framework\functions\icon.php. You should look at these functions:

x_icon_entry_meta
x_icon_comment_number

You can output the comments number like this x_icon_comment_number(). An example usage is in wp-content\themes\x\framework\functions\icon.php

You can override those functions in functions.php

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.