How can I add all the images of a product in a Slider

Hello,
On my product cards, I am trying to add an image slider. This way when the person is looking at the catalogue they can see several images of a product without having to open it.

But in the “Source” part, there is no option, it only lets me add the product image, and not the images from the product gallery that I would like to show in the slider. Is there any way to do this?

Should be something like {{dc:woocommerce:product_image_id}} but instead of image, maybe product_gallery_id?

My webpage is https://movek.io

Hello Ignacio,

Thanks for writing in!

You can use the “Product Gallery” WooCommerce dynamic content to be able to display the product gallery images in your layout.

Best Regards.

Hi, thank you very much for your reply!
I think the Product Gallery only works if you place it in the product layout.

In this case what I want to show is 6 cards on the main page with 6 different products, but inside each card there is a slider with the image gallery of the product shown.

For example, on this site there is a product catalogue, where inside each card there is a slider in which you can see the images of the gallery of each product.

Hello Ignacio,

What you have in mind maybe possible if you have created a custom Shop/Archive layout. If you are using Loopers, then it may also be possible by using the Slider element. Though this might need a Looper Provider Custom to load the product gallery images. Can we check your page or how you have structure the elements in your site?

Best Regards.

Sure, I made you a user so you can see it. Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.
The catalogue I want to apply the changes to is on the main page as a Global Block.
I leave the access as a security note.

Hello Ignacio,

I have logged in and checked your Global Block. To accomplish what you in mind, you will need to use a custom PHP function that will serve as your Looper Provider Custom to return the product gallery image URLS. Once you have establish that function, you can easily apply it to the Slider element so that each of the product gallery images will be displayed as a slide.

Be advised that custom PHP coding is beyond the scope of our support under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

And to get you started, perhaps these articles can help your instead:

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you very much for your help my friend

You are most welcome, Ignacio.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.