How can I add a link to featured image in a blog post?

Hi,

Can I add a link or scrolling behavior to the feature image in a blog post? i.e. I want to click the featured image and then the page scroll down to a section in the post.

If that’s not possible, is there a way to not show the featured image inside the post?

Thank you!

Daisy

Hi @daisyw,

Thanks for writing in.

I believe that it can be done with script however this this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself.

If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.