If I do not use cornerstone a post teaser shows up. I use cornerstone and it does not. How can I get it showing using cornerstone

Thank You
Bill
If I do not use cornerstone a post teaser shows up. I use cornerstone and it does not. How can I get it showing using cornerstone

Thank You
Bill
Hello Bill,
Thanks for writing in! You are referring for the post excerpts. Excerpts are usually dynamically generated by WordPress from the first 55 words in your post content. Since you have created your post in Cornerstone, the automatic excerpts will not show up. It is simply because shortcodes and any formatting structure will be strip out by WordPress in getting an excerpt. The best thing you can do is to add a manual excerpt to each of you posts.
Excerpts are optional hand-crafted summaries of your content that can be used in your theme. Learn more about manual excerpts.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.