Anyone know how to make the hoverover in the blog posts less dark like seen here?
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/blog/
Thank you so much!
Anyone know how to make the hoverover in the blog posts less dark like seen here?
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/blog/
Thank you so much!
Hi @galatia
Try adding this CSS to Theme Options > CSS
a.entry-thumb:hover img {
opacity: 0.5;
}
If this does not help, can we ask you to provide us with your site URL?
Thanks
That seemed to do it perfectly thx. I did go ahead and included login if you want to check I did it correct best way. Thanks in advance once more.
Hi There,
Yeah that works, you can actually adjust the 0.5 value if you want.
0.1 (darker) to 0.9 (lighter)
Thanks,
I thought the .5 was perfect. Really hit the mark. Now does anyone know how to do the same thing to the red hoverover found on the right hand side of the post/blog pages (recent posts) section on right? I would like that red hoverover to be 0.5 as well, how to do that, where? Thx!
Hi There,
Please also add this custom CSS:
.x-recent-posts a:hover .has-post-thumbnail .x-recent-posts-img:after {
opacity: 0.5;
}
Let us know how it goes!
Yo thank you, you are a genius!
Glad that we could be of a help 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.