Hello
How do I change the speed of the submenu dropping down on hover (and also disappearing when not hovered)? The speed makes the menu feel sluggish and I’d like to decrease those times so it feels a bit snappier.
Thanks!
Hello
How do I change the speed of the submenu dropping down on hover (and also disappearing when not hovered)? The speed makes the menu feel sluggish and I’d like to decrease those times so it feels a bit snappier.
Thanks!
Hey @johnnyp14,
Regretfully, there is no option to change the speed. It’s speed was made by design because neither too fast nor too slow would be good for user experience.
If you need to have a controllable dropdown transition duration. You will need to use UberMenu. See https://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-3/settings/menu/transitions
Thanks.
I’m constantly getting elements that overlap each other, so the user experience is definitely suffering. Isn’t pro supposed to allow for ultimate header and footer control?
I see the issue and I’ve also just seen that this issue has been posted in our issue tracker. Our development team has tagged this as an improvement but regretfully, we could not provide an ETA as to when this will be improved.
For now, your choice would be to use UberMenu.
Thank you for understanding.
I’m kinda regretting paying for Pro now with all of these bugs found in very basic, once-working functionality…
Hi There,
We are really sorry that you feel like this. We takes all feedback in account. Will be fix in priority basis.
Thanks for your understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.