Hello,
I define this CSS for the products’ title in Ethos, but the hover is small and de cart button It’s not visible. How Can I solve it?
.woocommerce li.product .entry-header h3 {
white-space: normal;
}
My URL is: http://midentistry.es/
Thanks
Hello,
I define this CSS for the products’ title in Ethos, but the hover is small and de cart button It’s not visible. How Can I solve it?
.woocommerce li.product .entry-header h3 {
white-space: normal;
}
My URL is: http://midentistry.es/
Thanks
Hi There,
Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:
.woocommerce li.product:hover .entry-wrap {
top: 0;
}
.woocommerce li.product .entry-header h3 {
font-size: 12px;
}
Hi, thank you for you answer.
I have the same title problem, but in a Carrousel. The title is not complete. You could tell him how to fix it.
It can be seen in the image.

Thank you
Hi there,
That is done intentionally to make all the Carousel items same height and keep the titles in one line. There is a CSS code that you can use to override this behavior but the side effect will be to have an inconsistent height of the carousel items. Please kindly add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:
.wpcs_product_carousel_slider .owl-item .item h4.product_name a {
white-space: normal;
}
Thank you.