Hover Overing Header Menu

I have a few questions about my header that hopefully you can help with.

My header on my homepage and the rest of my site are different, but I want them to look the same. I want my homepage menu to look and feel like the rest of the site. When you hover over menu on the rest of the site, it pops up with a nice line under it and it turns colors. How do I make this happen for my homepage?

Also, for my entire site, I want the button on the top right to be formatted correctly, but I’m struggling to get it in line with the rest of the menu. Any suggestions?

www.paradisevalleyproductions.com

Hello There,

Thank you for the very detailed post information. To resolve your issue, you must edit your custom header for the homepage. In the Navigation Inline inspector, find the “Particles” enable the “Primary Particles”. This is the section where you can place an underline or line over upon hovering over the menu item.

Hope this helps.

Great! That worked perfectly! Thanks your your help

The only other thing I’d like to have fixed about my header is for the very right menu item labeled “Start Your Project” to be a button and not have a particle underneath it - similar to this site www.bravepandacreative.com

Any suggestions on that?

Hello There,

It’s good to you what it works out for you. Regarding the button request, I already responded your other thread:

If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.