Hover action over icon

Update - I have found a solution to this support question

I have a link that includes an icon on this page:

http://woodlandsdogsuites.com/boarding/

The link is “Customer Booking Form” just below the header.

I would like the icon to change color (same as the text does) on hover action. Currently the icon stays white on hover.

Thank you!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! We’re glad that you have figure it out. The only problem is that it is not foolproof. When you hover on the text, the icon will not change. To resolve this issue, you can make use of this code instead:

.page-id-9 #x-section-1 h6.man:hover * {
  color: #333333 !important;
}

Please let us know how it goes.

It works so much better with this CSS.
Thank you so much for your input!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.