Host Contacted -- "A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading" persists

Hello,

After updating to Pro 1.2, my Cornerstone no longer loads or functions.

I’ve disabled every plugin to no avail.

I’ve enabled “development mode,” disabled minification, and added page rules on Cloudflare – no avail.

I’ve also reached out to my host who performed the following:

I’ve tried making your php.ini changes recursive, since they were not:
http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/website/php/recursive-php-ini

I checked the Apache logs for a mod_Security 406 conflict, but did not see any.

I’ve also scanned your .htaccess for caching, since apparently that may cause a conflict, but did not see any caching rules.

So, I was wondering if you would please take a look and see if you can find the issue?

URL: sensiblemicro.com

Thanks,
Mike

Hi There,

The username or password is incorrect.

Could you please double check?

Thanks.

Hello!

Sorry about that – I must have rolled back too far…

I’ve re-added those user credentials.

Please try again and let me know if you have any more trouble.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi There,

Sorry for the delay, I did everything I could with the information you provided but I was not able to resolve the issue. However I saw your site is requesting some external links that might be causing the issue, the links looks like an Ads, but when I to remove the Google Tags and FB Pixel script the links is still there. Would you mind contacting your host maybe they can trace where this external links are coming from (https://prnt.sc/gtv7rn), It is possible that this has been injected (hope its not). Did you try to do a plugin conflict? It also possible that you’re having a plugin conflict issue.

It is also possible that the site is showing me a cache version, and rendering my testings not to take effect. Please purge your entire CloudFlare caching.

Pro version 1.2.2 is available, please update to that version as this will help refresh your Pro theme.

You can provide us FTP and Cloudflare credentials in secure note for further investigation.

Thanks,

1 Like

Sounds good Mike.

1 Like

Hi there,

I checked your CloudFlare page rules and these are not added,

*sensiblemicro.com/x/* *sensiblemicro.com/*cornerstone*

And should have the settings of

Cache Level = Bypass Disable Performance

You have existing page rules so I can’t add these, I’ll let you do it first, then we’ll continue checking. Plus, please check the secure note.

Plus, the Formidable plugin is triggering an error which is related to captcha and jQuery, please disable that. But it could be just due to CloudFlare cache, please do the page rules first and purge its cache, then test it again.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Looks like you bumped your thread but you withdrawn them, the same as your previous replies. I’ll assume the issue is no fixed :slight_smile:

Thanks!