Horizontal "Space between" not working on bar in layout mode

Hey guys,

I have a bar set up with 2 containers inside, one container holds an image (logo) and the other one the navigation inline. Id like to use the “Horizontal - Space between” so that the image stays on the left and the navigation moves over to the right. However, no matter what option I choose in the drop down menu, nothing seems to change.

I also noticed that I cannot customize elements once I put them on a page using the Chrome browser. I do get the menues in Firefox, tho

Help is greatly appreciated and I m looking forward to your answers.

PS: Happy New Year to everybody and all the best for 2018

Heiko

It seems that you need to assign the header first and save it for the changes to take effect. As long as the header was unassigned none of the changes I made in the panel took effect. No its working tho :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Yes, it will not display your intended header if you don’t assign it (default header will appear). Glad it’s okay now.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.