Hi Guys,
Sorry this is probably super obvious but the answer eludes me at the moment, but I’m trying to push the menu placement in the header more to the left than where it is now. Can you tell me where that option is?
Hi Guys,
Sorry this is probably super obvious but the answer eludes me at the moment, but I’m trying to push the menu placement in the header more to the left than where it is now. Can you tell me where that option is?
Hello John,
By default, the menu is positioned to the right of the header. If you want to have it to the left side, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)
.masthead-inline .desktop .x-nav {
float: left;
}
Please let us know how it goes.
Hi,
Thanks for your help with this. The only thing is, I don’t want the menu to float left, I just want to have some padding on the right hand side of the menu, to bring it a little bit more toward the centre, but not centre aligned. Would you have any advice?
Thanks a million!
Hi there,
You can try this code:
.desktop .x-nav {
padding-right: 30px;
}
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.