Hello someone,
I woud like to make an landing page like the homescreen of APEX ( themeco), i don’t see any possible way to get the 2 option screen?
Can someone help me out?
greeting
Hello someone,
I woud like to make an landing page like the homescreen of APEX ( themeco), i don’t see any possible way to get the 2 option screen?
Can someone help me out?
greeting
I suppose you mean this: http://prntscr.com/hu6j5b
if that’s the case then you just have to:
1)create a section
2)divide the row of that section into 2 columns.
3)select the row and turn off inner container and then turn on marginless columns
4)add some padding to each column
voila!
Here’s a small video showing you the steps: https://www.useloom.com/share/76b5cfb867bc4bf68cee7ce04f0ab778
Thank you, exactly what I meant , and do you know how to make the 2 colums fullscreen on every device?
Sure,
if you have PRO, then go to the row and add more or less 20-30VH in padding top and bottom (reduce or increase according to the content).
Please add your content first and THEN add the VH setting, otherwise you’ll get a Bigger screensize hehe.
i suggest you do not do that, because if i’m not mistaken, themeco is not really doing that, it’ just has a lot of content so it takes the entire screen.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.