Homepage Wiped Out

Hi,

My homepage just got wiped out for no reason.
www.alkalinedietindia.com.

Please help.

I was editing the page and didn’t change anything much. The content is not appearing in the live page, it is appearing in the editor.

Not only the homepage, everything is wiped out. What is happening?

A Change of theme brought some parts of the content back. But other parts have vanished.

Why would this happen?

After having a day full of craziness and inordinate amounts of stress, I think I’ve figured out the problem.

I did 2 things.

  1. Re-installed Version 4.0.3 of X.

  2. Edited the code on the homepage.

  3. Changing the theme bought the text back so I knew the theme was the issue, so I installed an older version of X.

  4. My particular homepage had a wistia video and a old Wistia/Drip integration (some js). Every time I published the page, the video would appear for a while and stop appearing. I removed the js and I think that solved the problem.

The reason I thought of this was because the embed code I was posting was changing when I came back to the page after publishing.

I faced a day full of trauma, it was a pain like something I never felt before.

I used to get support replies within 2 hours usually in the old forum. Once I got used to that system, the guys at X changed it to email support(not a great experience but alright) to this forum. Now its back to forum support but I didn’t get any support for almost 12 hours, maybe more.

I’m still waiting for a support member to take a look and figure this out.

Hi There,

Please avoid bumping at your own threads as it pushes you back to the end of the queue.

Please backup your website and provide FTP and WP admin credentials in a secure note. so we can run some tests

Thank you

Staff edited.

Why is there no response? Please check it out.

Hello,

I have checked your site and I could not find the problem wiped out part that you said. Could you provide to me some screenshot about the issue?