Homepage Not Saving Properly

Hello, I’m having an issue on my homepage. After I save, the page is VERY sluggish in refreshing, and it’s stopped altogether for some time now… I have to manually refresh in order to continue working, and the saves had stopped for a while too.
It seems like it’s struggling with the amount of content on the page, but that would be pretty silly…
I don’t see anywhere to provide secure notes, so I’m hoping it will be available after I create the topic.
Thanks!
Tony

Hi @tr38back,

Thanks for writing in.

Upon checking your setup, I could see that it is a bit slow even logging in to your admin account. 3rd Party Plugins or other things that add bloat could be causing this issue. Normally the hosting support can figure this out quite easily. Our theme is written with best practise in mind and is a very lightweight application which should load and perform very good.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.