Homepage looks different in "Edit with Pro"

Hello,

I don’t remember exactly how I set up the homepage with Cornerstone before I updated to Pro. I think I downloaded a demo…

In any case, when I go in to edit with pro the homepage looks completely different. How do I get it to look the same as what is displayed in the frontend? I’m scared to make any changes in case it overrides my current format completely.

Here it is in the pro editor:

But this is the homepage:

Thank you!

Pro v: 1.2.7
Wordpress v: 4.9

I’ll include credentials in the secure note.

Also, another question about Pro. Is it possible to use Pro to edit my current header from X?

In Pro Editor I don’t see any options to load current header. Or do I have to start all over if I want to use Pro Header?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for writing in!

  1. I can see you have set your homepage to display latest post.

If you would like that page to be your homepage, you can set it under Settings > Reading

  1. You cannot edit xtheme standard header in PRO. You will have to start all over if you want to use PRO Header.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.