Homepage image showing blurry

Hello! I created a high res collage to upload to my homepage. On my desktop it looks crisp; however, it’s showing as slightly blurry when I upload it to my homepage. How can I fix this?

This is the homepage: https://nycphotojourneys.com/

I’m referring to the first collage at the top.

Thank you!

-Jessie

Hello Jessie,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of any image optimization plugin or lazy loading plugin issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Okay - I tried unoptimizing the image (I use Imagify) and also cleared my WPRocket cache, Cloudflare cache, and browser cache. It’s still showing up blurry. :confused: I’ll add a secure note to this message.

Hello Jessie,

The image dimension is 1500by1200 pixels. It is reduced by the builder and got displayed at 1200 by 960 pixels. This is what I am seeing:

(Youtube is rending the HD version. Give it some time)

Best Regards.

Thank you for this. Should I reduce the size of the image and re-upload, or is how I have it now okay?

Hey @jdfesta,

Yes, you can re-upload the images based on the dimension my colleague gave above, but in my opinion, the current image looks good on my end.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.