Homepage Image Isn't Showing Up

Hello:

I am having two problems. Here’s my website so you can see what’s showing up - http://yourdreamlifeunlocked.com

Question 1: First, I have an image that is suppose to be below the the menu bar. It shows up when editing, and on mobile, but isn’t showing up on the laptop version. See image below with me on the stoops, which isn’t showing up when I look on google chrome and safari.

Question 2: The row below the main image has a black bar. I have an image of the brochure and want the bottom of the row to bump up to the bottom of the brochure clip. I can’t find a way to shrink the row.

Please let me know if you can assist me with these problems.

Thank you,
Bryan

Hi @BKosarek,

Thanks for writing in.

  1. I could see your image below the menu bar in both desktop and mobile version.

  2. Add a margin-bottom in your image(brochure) so that the row will move up.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.