Homepage has comments?

Hi there, my homepage is currently displaying a comment from one of my blog posts. Not sure why? Is it something with the new cornerstone and looper something? http://oldreddingfarm.com/ comment is all the way the bottom.

I can just hide it with CSS, but would like to know why it’s happening so I can fix at the source.

Thanks!

Hello John,

Thanks for writing in! You may have enabled the comments on the page. Kindly edit the page and disable it.

The comments must be disabled. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

Hi there, as noted, that comment is from a blog post.
Left the info, thanks!

Hey John,

Thank you for providing the credentials. I checked your settings and they seem correct, this could be due to a conflict or a customization issue. First update X and Cornerstone to the latest version as many bugs are addressed in the latest release.

If the issue persists then please perform the following troubleshooting steps:

1. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  2. CHILD THEME
  3. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  4. DISABLING CACHE
  5. DISABLING CDN
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Let us know how this goes!

Interesting, didn’t see an update yesterday but there’s updates today and that seems to have fixed it, thanks!

Great to hear!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.