Homepage blog slider, can't click on articles on mobile

I’m using Slider Revolution and recently changed the homepage header template. I’m noticing on mobile the spider displays and rotates as it should, but I cannot click on any of the articles. Any advice?

Update: My site is effectively down and GoDaddy is saying everything is fine on their end. I just launched the biggest article I’ve ever done and shared it everywhere, and I’m getting multiple messages saying they are either not able to load the full site or they are getting timed out.

There may be a link between the issues I’ve been having on Revolution slider. I didn’t change any backend stuff just customized the appearance a bit. The entire site was 100% functional until sometime in the past 12-24 hours.

Update 2: GoDaddy just emailed the following:

"Just to update you. Were seeing an outage with a lot of telecommunications that go through Level 3 Communications.

http://downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
"

Hoping that is the issue. If so, I still need to figure out the revolution slider on the homepage not being able to link to the articles.

Any help you can offer would be tremendous.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have check your site, clicked all your menu links both in mobile and desktop screen and it is working perfectly. I could not replicate any issues whatsoever. Perhaps the outages could be the cause why the user experienced some errors with your site. I am located in Asia and so far no issues of your site that I could see from my browser.

Best Regards.

Thanks for the response. I wasn’t talking about the menu items, I mean the slideshow header that displays blog posts. On mobile none of the slides are selectable to bring you to that post, but on desktop they work.

Hello There,

Sorry for the confusion. I can confirmed that you cannot click on the slide links in smaller screens. This could be because the order of the layers within your slides. Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your slider?

Thank you in advance.

I messaged you login credentials

Hello There,

I posted the given credentials in a secure note in your reply. I have logged in and it seems that the username is invalid. Please double check it.

Thank you.

Apologies, I have messaged you the correction

Hello There,

Thanks for sending in the correct details. I have added it in the secure note in your previous reply so that other staff can also have access to your site.

I have investigated the issue and I can confirm that this is a bug. The plugin does not detect any touch events. Only click events is recognize. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so our developers will be made aware of it and communicate with the creators of the plugin for them to investigate and resolve the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.