Home section desconfigured after update

Hello there,
I am using the App demo, I believe. I had it all design but, after the latest update, there is a section of the home page that is disconfigured. In Cornerstone the site appears propperly centred but when you go to the website, it appears to be desconfigured.
I have read that it may had to do with the cache. I have installed the Spuer cache plugin, cleared all cache and still doesnt look right.
Also, when I to access to the home page to use Cornerstone, it does give me problems, it seems to get stucked sometimes. It says there may be a plugin incompatibility. I have deleted the plugins that I have recently installed and the problems is still there. It also said it may have to do with heavy caching. I have cleared all cache and the problem remains.
The website is pablocalal.com
Can you please help me? I dont know what to do.
Thanks a lot guys
Pablo

Hi Pablo,

Thank you for writing in! I did check the site but I can’t identify the deconfigured section, would you mind pointing that to us. I saw some wild <strong> tag on your site markup. So it seems there is an unclosed tag somewhere on your content, please look for an unclosed tag on your content and address it, that might solve the section issue. And it seems your site is under a caching plugin, please clear it and deactivate it while we troubleshoot the issue.

Cheers!

Hello Friech,

Thank you very much for your assisstance.

Please find below a link to the picture. The problem is in the fisrt section. The part when it says: Creacion de marca: lthe lcons on the feature list are desconfigured, the look find on the back end though.

Yeah, I not too sure why the whole page is on bold, I will check that out too.

I am going to clear cache and deactivate the plugin as you recommend.

Thanks for your assistance, I really need it.

Pablo

Hi Pablo,

Have you already resolved the <strong> tag? It still there. Please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we know how this section looks on the editor so we can compare it on the frontend.

Thanks,

Hi Friech,

thank you for your quick response. I am not too sure why it all appears as if the whole home site was on strong, in the back end is not like that.

I am just sending you a private message so you guys have a look.

Thank you so much for your assistance

Pablo

Hi there,

It’s because of this content <span>¿Qué puede hacer por mi <strong>nombre de marca?</span>. The <strong> element is not properly closed. I went ahead and fixed it.

And make sure to clear your browser cache before testing, it took longer to take effect on my end.

Cheers!

Thank so much for your assistance,

I didnt know how to fix it, you are a star!!

Thanks again mate.

Cheers

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.