Home page with Revolution Slider only

Hello,

I’d like to create a simple page without the menu, the logo and any content. If that is possible, could you please share the way of doing so?

Many thanks in advance.
Gabriel

Hello @gabrieltheodoro,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

To display only Revolution Slider on the home page, edit your website home page and select Blank - No Container | No Header, No Footer under Page Attribute > Template. https://cloudup.com/cMjO9rSqP5A

Thanks.

Hey there!

Thanks for the quick answer. Actually I did that already, but the page shown is blank. Am I setting up the slider right by picking the one under Slide Settings: Above Masthead?

Hi There,

Thanks again for updating the thread!

Yes you can set it in above master head. If that . doesn’t work please send us your login details so that we can have a closer look.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hi,

Summary

I also cannot activate Cornerstone: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cs_generate_data_attributes() (previously declared in /home/casacervantes/www/cambuim/wp-content/plugins/tco-video-lock/functions/includes/cs/helpers.php:4) in /home/casacervantes/www/cambuim/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 169.

Cheers,
Gabriel

PS: I’ve uninstalled, reinstalled and nothing… still same error.

Summary

NEW CREDENTIALS

login: gabriel
pass: cambuim2018

Hello @gabrieltheodoro,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Your website point to the installation screen of WordPress. Please see screenshot. https://cloudup.com/c-RGjokCR86

I am also getting couple of error messages on the same page. Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_USER - assumed 'DB_USER' in /home/casacervantes/www/cambuim/wp-includes/load.php on line 404

Can you please confirm and let us know when the issue is resolved.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.