Home Page styling not showing on other pages

Hi I was wondering if you could help me.

Quite a long time ago I sent a ticket in about a styling difference between my home page & other pages. At the time I had quite a few major issues with the site and plugins etc so this issue got lost in the process of relying them.

I have lots of custom headlines on each page as titles with an orange background. My issue is that the font and section with background colour is bigger and looks more stylish on the homepage than the other pages. I have checked settings, saved template blocks etc but nothing seems to enable the other pages to have the better styling of the homepage.

It’s hard to show on a photo so I will sent my logo credential and 2 page links to compare hidden below.

I am sure it ism related there is also 2 sections let’s Talk and Artist of the month. In both of these I am unable to alter the size of the custom headline text with a background image. Doesn’t matter what heading size I use it stays the same.

Any advice appreciated

Hi There,

You need to copy the responsive settings from your home page and replicate on your inner pages.

If you click on the settings button on Cornerstone you will find responsive text

Create the same classes, especially responsive headings as you have applied on both pages.

Or, remove it from both pages.

Hope it helps!

Thanks that was really useful and helpful feedback I appreciate the support wish someone had told me this 4 months ago when I asked then would have saved me a lot of time ! anyway is there a way to get the setting on to most of my pages without having to type it on on ever day ?

Hi there,

At the moment we do not have Global Responsive text functionality, but we do have the new Font Manager system which maybe you can use that instead to achieve your goal. Please kindly read the details here regarding the feature:

https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-x-5-1-0

Hope it helps.