Home Page not working after add SSL

We turned on SSL for our WordPress site at: www.thebradleyboulder.com. Everything works in Chrome but in other browsers, the home page does not load correctly. It seems like some JS or CSS file(s) are not loading correctly so there is hardly any formatting for the navigation, etc. Internal pages work on all browsers. The main difference from the home page and other pages is the revolution slider.

I’ve read through multiple other support posts and the KB and didn’t find anything specific to this situation that helped.

Thanks for your help!

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

I added the secure note to my earlier post. Thanks!

Hello There,

Thank you for providing the information. I have investigated the issue and it turns out that you have a caching issue since you have installed W3 Total Cache. I temporarily disabled it and now your home page is displaying correctly.

Always clear your plugin cache before testing your site after doing theme or plugin updates. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Please check your site now. You may log in and activate the W3 Total Cache again and make sure that all the caches were purged and regenerated.

Please let us know how it goes.

Great, I confirmed and everything is working on all browsers. Sorry, I should have checked the caching. The client installed that plugin after we had setup the site so I didn’t even think about that.

Hello There,

Thanks for letting us know that it has been useful to you.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.