Home page not displaying well on mobile

Hello,
All pages of my site are displaying well on mobile except the home page.
I can’t find what’s wrong… could you help?
site is www.nathaliesorensson.com

I just see left top corner of page.

Thanks a lot,
nathalie

Hi @nathaliekarine,

Thanks for writing in.

I could not check your setup closer due to that you have disabled your inspect element or right click on your website. Please deactivate it while we check your setup closer and share us your admin credentials so we could check further.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

Thanks Nico!
I disabled what you asked me and put login info in the secured note.
I appreciate your help!
Thanks
Nathalie

Hello Nathalie,

Thanks for updating in! Regretfully the credentials is not working for us. Could you please double check it so that we can check your site?

I have inspected your site and it seems that you have installed WPFC Minified plugin. Please check your plugin cache first. And then I noticed that you are using CloudFlare as well. Please login to CloudFlare and purge every thing. This issue may just be a caching issue.

Always keep in mind that after doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.