Home page not displaying after update

Hi there,

I client noticed their revolution slider feed wasn’t connecting to their instagram account. I’ve updated plugins and theme and now the home page is not displaying at all. I’ve switched off all plugins and brought them back in one by one.

Revolution slider seems to cause the problem.

When I look at the plug in it seems to need an update but I can’t seem to make that happen screen shot attached:

Hi, I noticed another user posting a problem with the revolution slider Instagram feed crashing a page.

I’ve tested and found the same problem. At the bottom of the home page was an Instagram feed revolution slider. I deleted that slider and the rest of the page loads normally.

Appreciate any ideas on how to be able to add the slider back as it’s a feature the client uses to publish content.

Hi,

I was able to replicate this issue on my test site.

I will forward this as a bug to our web development team.

Please stay tuned for updates

Thanks

Great - thanks.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.