Home page is un responsive in cornerstone editor - xtheme pro

Hi , I am using xtheme pro for my website. since today a particular page is not responding or not loading in cornerstone for editing. Please note it is home page. website is live and it is a shame that we cannot get rid of some unorderly content because of this issue. pease note I have increased the php memory to 1024M, deactivated most of the third party plugins, flushed cache via wp-cli, . Still its not loading. Could you please advice?
site URL: https://thoughtlogik.com

Hello Yuvaraj,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with the issue, kindly provide us access to the site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Meanwhile, kindly go and check the Tools > Site health > Status of your WordPress dashboard. Make sure that there are no performance issues because in some cases, it already creates conflict with the builder.

Best Regards.

Hi,
Site health is good, there are no performance issues. Just to add the webpage loads ok. In cornerstone editor I could open all other pages except the home page. I have added all the requested details in the secret note. thanks for your assistance.
Regards,
Yuvi

Hi Yuvaraj,

I have checked your website and found the issue you described regarding the Home page and also found that it not loading the Theme Option panel too. I would suggest you deactivate and delete Pro and reinstall it by downloading from your Theme Account and check if that issue exists or not.
If that does not help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– FTP/CPanel credentials to access the files.

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi,
I have tried deleting the theme and reinstalled but that doesn’t help. I am happy for you to debug in the live site.
Regards,
Yuvi

Hi Yuvi,

Thanks for sharing the credentials, but I would suggest you please copy your live site to a staging server first and then share the credentials of your staging site for further investigation.

Thanks

Ok.Here you go

Hi Yuvi,

I have checked your staging server and found the Home page is loading in Page Builder and I have also modified the content by removing the existing section and found it saved properly. I would suggest you check once and if everything is fine in your staging server, there might be something in your live server which is the reason behind this specific issue.

Thanks

Hi,
I just tried to load the staging site home page in cornerstone and it doesnt load still. PFA screenshot.
Regards,
Yuvi

If you are able to open in cornerstone, could I request you to create a newpage and copy over the sections from the current page skipping the global blocks added in the page. so I could take a snapshot and update the live site , meanwhile we debug the issue. Thanks

Hi Yuvi,

I have saved the Content of the Home page by deleting the Global Blocks as Template named Home Page without Global Block. You can create a page by loading the template and doing the rest you want.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi,
No Luck yet, I tried creating a new page and loaded the template named Home Page without Global Block , but unfortunately the page is unreponsive again.
I suspect it may be because of the section 8 in that page with the slider element which I just added yesterday, after that I am seeing the problem. Do you believe it is worth removing that particular section and creating a new template. By them I am just wondering how are you able to edit that page when it is not loading for me, which browser are you using ?

Hi Yuvi,

I was able to access the Home page again and removed the Section 8 as you suspect it and save that as a new template named Home Page without section 8 please check it.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks for that. Now it is working, I am able to load the template and able to edit home page in cornerstone. I believe it might be a conflict/compatibility issue between your native slider and the one I added with plugin ‘wp carasole’. Now I have removed the plugin as I am happy with native slider.

Thanks

Hi Yuvi,

Great and you’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.