Hello, I’m using Icon 1 demo.
How do I get the home page to create next page button at the bottom of my home page for my articles that I post, or will this happen automatically?
My sight is,
www.isleepright.com
Thank You,
MATT
Hello, I’m using Icon 1 demo.
How do I get the home page to create next page button at the bottom of my home page for my articles that I post, or will this happen automatically?
My sight is,
www.isleepright.com
Thank You,
MATT
Hello @Beattie,
Thanks for asking. 
You can update Blog pages show at most under Settings > Reading as by default pagination comes up after you have published 10 posts. Here is what the pagination would look like. http://demo.theme.co/icon-1/blog/
Thanks.
That’s great! Thank You kindly
We are delighted to assist you with this.
Cheers,
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.