Home page edits

Hi, how do I remove the space above the text “reach your goals” on home page: jordanarsenault.com

And how do I add space above “completed projects”?

When I try to add space, it doesn’t work. It may because of my column settings. I am just using the text editor, because cornerstone doesn’t work for me.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) To remove the space above the text “reach your goals” in your home page, please add the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

p:empty {
    display: none;
}

2.) To add a space, you will need to edit the page and use this code:

<h2 style="text-align: center; clear: both; margin-top: 80px;">Completed Projects</h2>

And also, you will need to edit your column container shortcode. It should be this way:

[x_container]
[column type="1/2"] Place your content in here. [/column] 
[column type="1/2" last="true"] Place your content in here. [/column]
[/x_container]

Hope this helps.

Hi, thanks!

You’re welcome.