Home Page Content Not Showing

Only the nav bar content and the footer content are showing. I have a slider and another section on this page, but they’re not visible on mobile. I’ve checked the settings and nothing’s disabled.

Thank you,

Kenya

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! I checked your homepage content and I see you’re hiding the content in smaller screens (see screenshot)

Inspect your rows and disable the hide option from each row.

Cheers!

I went through and saw some that were checked, and unchecked them, however, the slider hasn’t appeared.

Hi there,

I checked the homepage of your website using my iPhone SE and here is the result is in the Secure Note.

As you can see the slider is showing but the height is so small as the width of the browser window is narrow and that is why the image is small.

I suggest that you follow the options mentioned in the article below to have a good responsive slider:

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/slider-revolution-responsive-tutorial-5-0/

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.