Home page changed after enabling Woocomerce theme and disabling it

Hello,

I had fully developed site running for weeks now. The I decieded to try on Woocommerce and downloaded its theme, activated it mistkenly, then deactivated it, disabled woocomerce but still have a change in the background of my home page of Agency.

A lot of white space now all around. Why such issues? How to fix it? I tried to restore all files from cpanel, went ok
but no visiual change on home page, still white.

Please urgently review and let me know. thank you.

Hey @VitaliKon,

I’m sorry but I don’t fully understand the issue because when I checked your home page, everything seems fine. From top to bottom, I don’t see a lot of white space. Please give us screenshots of the issue. But before that, please try clearing your browser cache and try loading your site in incognito mode.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.