Reference the following image:
I would like to move the date under the featured image.
Also, I need to either be able to use a custom URL for the featured image or remove the link completely.
Thank You!
Reference the following image:
I would like to move the date under the featured image.
Also, I need to either be able to use a custom URL for the featured image or remove the link completely.
Thank You!
Hi @christinavos,
Thanks for writing in.
Customizing blog index page is beyond the scope of our support. However I could give you a link below on which you use as guide.
Hope it helps.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
For anyone else trying to figure this out (I am using X not Pro):
go to framework/views/integrity (or the stack you are using) and copy content.php & _content-post-header.php to your child theme.
Then I added the line in bold below to the code in the entry-wrap div in content.php and removed the same line from _content-post-header.php
<?php x_get_view( 'integrity', '_content', 'post-header' ); ?><?php x_get_view( 'global', '_content' ); ?>
**<?php x_integrity_entry_meta(); ?>**
This is how it looks now:
Glad to hear that too! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.