Home page and Category page layout not in 3x3

Hi
we are facing layout issues on our website state.toppersnotes.com

Please have a look and suggest a solution.

Hello @toppersnotes,

Thanks for updating in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 8.0.11
  • Cornerstone 5.0.11
  • WordPress 5.6

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,
Updated all the plugins, cornerstone and wordpress.
Still the issue is there.

Hello,

I have the same issue, after updating X theme, Cornerstone and WordPress!

Please suggest a solution!
Thank you.

I would appreciate an answer!
Thank you!

Hello @toppersnotes,

I have logged in to your site and I went ahead to fix the issue. I temporarily deactivated your Breeze plugin to make sure that the latest code from the updated WordPress core, X theme, and Cornerstone is loaded and not the cache version. I also double-checked the number of columns for your shop page in X > Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop. It was set to 1 so I changed it to 3.

When I view your site in private browsing or incognito mode, it is now displaying correctly.

Kindly check your site now. Once everything is perfect, you can reactivate the Breeze plugin again.

Thanks.

Hey @ioanamester,

You may be having some caching issues. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Increasing PHP Memory Limit
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread along with your login details. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.