Hiding page content mobile

I have X Theme, and I’ve used cornerstone to hide certain elements for mobile, but I have an existing page that was not built in cornerstone. Within the existing page I have a tablepress table that I want to display for all uses except mobile users and a smaller table that I want only shown to mobile users. Is there a way this can be done?

Hey There,

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:
Yes you can achieve this by using media query.
https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_rwd_mediaqueries.asp

Use display : none to hide contents for specific section and size.

Regards

1 Like

Hi Michael,

to be little more specific, you can try adding a class to your table:

<span class"tb-table">[table id=1 /]</span>

And then using a Media query to hide it:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .tb-table {
display:none;
}
}

Thanks for helping!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.