Hiding of Sections?

Just wondering, is there a way to temporarily hide a section of a webpage in X?

For example - this week I want a particular “thing” on a page of the website - let’s say it’s a special offer displayed on the homepage. Next week I don’t want to offer that so I take it down. But the week after that again I want to repeat the special offer.

I think it would be useful if you could just “hide” the relevant section as opposed to deleting it and rebuilding it again just as it was.

Is this possible?

Thanks.

Hi There,

On Cornerstone > Click on your section > On the top right you will find the Customize tab.

You have there the option to hide the secion based on screen width. You can choose to hide it on every screen width.

Hope it helps

Ok great, thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.