Hiding certain portfolio items from the "all" category

Hello-
I have a portfolio here:
https://leadas.love/portfolio/

I want all the items listed under my “Branding Photography” category NOT to show up on that main portfolio page. How can I have them not show on the “all” category and only show under “Branding photography”?

Thank you

Hi There,

Instead of selecting all under Portfolio Settings, try to choose each category one by one except Branding Photography category. That is the easiest way available. Other option is to alter the query on the page. Template responsible for that page is \wp-content\themes\x\framework\views\global_portfolio.php. Tax query parameter needs to be updated to exclude that specific category. Since this is customization and outside the scope of our support, I can give you guide instead: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42065530/excluding-specific-terms-from-wp-query. See how terms and operator was added on the tax query. Note that this kind of customization should be done using a child theme.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.