Hide Woocommerce details on product page

Hi there ::
I’d like to know how to hide these details on woocommerce product page ::

  • sku number with category
  • shop icon at left
  • next product icon at right

I don’t want to display:none with css … those are links and for seo is not the best solution, so is
there a solution to hide all those with filters ?

I normally do this with other templates but it has been impossible for me with x.

Also could you tell me where I can change the title of “the shop” ? I remember there was a place
inside theme options where it was easy to change it. where is this place now ?

My stack is ethos.

Thanks a lot

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) To remove the mentioned items, simply add the following code in your child theme’s functions.php file

remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_meta', 40 );
function x_ethos_entry_top_navigation() {
  return null;
}

2.) You can change the title of your shop by going to X > Theme Options > Ethos > Shop Options.

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

1 Like

thanks a lot Ruenel … that works smoothly !

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.