I’m trying to hide a slider on my homepage on mobile screens only. The slider is set to be above masthead. I’ve already set the following in the slider settings with no luck:
How can I make an above masthead slider hide on mobile?
I’m trying to hide a slider on my homepage on mobile screens only. The slider is set to be above masthead. I’ve already set the following in the slider settings with no luck:
How can I make an above masthead slider hide on mobile?
Hello @threeoten,
Thanks for asking. 
Can you please try adding following CSS and see if that hides slider on mobile that’s loading on home page:
@media only screen and (max-width: 500px) {.home .x-slider-container {display: none;}}
Thanks.
This works, thank you. Not sure why the toggles in slider revolution do not work.
Hi there,
Please make sure that you have the latest version of the Revolution Slider supported by our theme and check if the theme and Cornerstone are the latest versions.
Usually, the Toggles on the Revolution Slider work when you add them using a shortcode or the Cornerstone as the Classic Revolution Slider Element.
But the story of the Above/Below masthead is a little bit different as it uses another method to embed the slider.
So I think having the code my colleague gave is the best solution.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.