Hide/show content (customised code/apply)

I’ve coded a pure CSS hide and show functionality. But this only works in the page builder and not live on the site.

I also wasn’t to apply the classes and ID’s on the rows and blocks etc. instead of creating divs as I did in codepen. Could you guys help me out?

Maybe time to build in this functionality in the page builder since the web goes to more mobile and this is not confessed to being accepted by Google. I do prefer CSS before jQuery.

But have a look at my code and see if you could help out to integrate it into my site. I prefer the hide and open to be smooth and fade. Maybe if you could help me to open it smoother as well now it open from left and isn’t smooth as I want it.

Or provide me with a better CSS solution than mine.

I also wan’t help with a a jQuery solution as well so I can test the effects and how it might effect the SEO.

Hi there,

I have just checked your site and it seems to be working fine now.

Were you able to get it sorted? If not, kindly try to clear your browser cache.

Thank you.

That’s the example, not our site. But I got it sorted with a friend who is a developer.

Hi There,

It seems to work fine on my end.

Did you clear the cache and try again?

Thanks.

Told you I handed it in-house :slight_smile:

I’ve already removed the screenshots.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.