Hide Revolution Slider Video Controls on Mobile

Hello, we are using Revolution Slider for a video header. I’ve added the video as a background in Revolution slider. For some reason, the video controls seem to pop up when viewing on mobile devices. Is there a way to prevent the controls from displaying on mobile?

Hi @ranchhouse,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked by using the Self Hosted, Youtube, and, Vimeo video in the Slider Revolution as a background of a Slide but it does not show the controls on the smaller screens. Can you please share the page URL and provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Hi, I am attaching a screenshot. The controls pop up for a period of time on tablet size or smaller. Maybe it’s because the video is loading.? But we would like to avoid the controls popping b/c it doesn’t look very professional. Please advise.

Hey @ranchhouse,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your Revolution Slider settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello @ranchhouse,

You are using a Youtube video in your Slide background. Regretfully the plugin do not have any settings that remove the Youtube controls when the video is loading.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.