Hide Revolution Slider (above Masthead) after "scroll down"

Dear Team,

I have the following situation: For my homepage I set up a “Revolution Slider” that appears above the masthead. On the slider a button is included, which has the function to scroll down to the next section. Also the header of the page appears and stays as a “sticky header”. So far everything works fine.

What I want to achieve: The “Revolution Slider” should “disappear” after the “scroll down button” has been pressed. That means, if you “scroll up again” the page should stop at the position of the sticky header. Only if the page will be reloaded, the slider should appear again.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Best, Roman

Hey,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Hey @john,

thank you! I send you the details in a secure note

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!