Hide Post Title and Image

Good day,

Before, I had this solution working perfectly fine:

However, now after the update I have reapplied the same fix but it does not work. See below as an example:

What can I do to go back to a layout without the title of and image showing at the top of the custom post type’s page?

Woops! Made a mistake. I reapplied the fix on the old X theme. Not the new Pro theme.

All good now! My bad.

Glad this is now sorted out.

Feel free to open a new thread for further questions.

Cheers.

Hi,
what is the solution you are talking about? The first link you posted is not working…

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! Are you referring to the following link https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/blank-no-container-header-footer-for-custom-post-type/ I checked it and it’s working fine on my end. If this doesn’t help then please provide some details so we can take a look?

Thanks!